Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

What I Couldn't Post (Tracks) - Sunday October 23nd - Thursday October 27th


Resume 2.0 of what I couldn't post, this time I'm posting the tracks which you I couldn't put up on the site due to my absence. Enjoy!

Sunday October 23rd
"Born To Be Wild" Ft. Nicki Minaj - Sean Kingston


Monday October 24rth
"Dessert" (Freestyle) - Wiz Khalifa


"Rich People" (Freestyle) - Wiz Khalifa


"What Dreams Are Made Of" (Full) - Pusha T


Tuesday October 25th
"Slight Work" Ft. Big Sean - Wale


"I'm On Fire" Ft. Big K.R.I.T. - Ludacris


"Fucked Up" Ft. Playboy Tre - B.o.B.


Wednesday October 26th
"Mr. Wrong" Ft. Drake - Mary J. Blige


"Party On 5th Avenue" - Mac Miller


Thursday October 27th
"Country Azz N*gga" Ft. T.I. & 2 Chainz - Nelly


"Useless" Ft. Asher Roth - Pac Div


"One Time" (Freestyle) - Machine Gun Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment